APC BK500BLK Back-UPS CS 500 Black
at Global Industrial
- NOMINAL OUTPUT VOLTAGE - 120V
- TYPICAL RECHARGE TIME - 8 hour(s)
- INPUT FREQUENCY - 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER - BK500BLK
- INPUT CONNECTIONS - NEMA 5-15P
- BATTERY TYPE - Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS - 3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup), (3) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- OUTPUT POWER CAPACITY - 300 Watts / 500 VA
- MAX. CONFIGURABLE POWER - 300 Watts / 500 VA
- CORD LENGTH FEET - 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- NOMINAL INPUT VOLTAGE - 120V
- BRAND - APC®
Back-UPS CS 500 Black
APC Back-UPS CS, 300 Watts / 500 VA,Input 120V / Output 120V, Interface Port USB. Includes: CD with software, Cord management straps, USB cable, User Manual.
- Serial Connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty - Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Data line surge protection - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery replacement without tools - Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
NOTICE: All product prices, availability, and specifications
are subject to verification by their respective retailers.
Copyright © 2018 Dominant Systems Corporation
Last Modified : 1-15-2018