APC Network SurgeArrest, 8 Outlet
APC Network SurgeArrest, 8 Outlet
at Global Industrial
- AMPS - --
- BRAND - APC®
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER - NET8
- RECEPTACLES - 8
- WEIGHT LBS - 1.9
- STORAGE RELATIVE HUMIDITY - 0 - 95 Percent
- MAXIMUM LINE CURRENT PER PHASE - 15A
- VOLTAGE RATING - 120
- SCC CODES - 10731304000843
- PEAK CURRENT NORMAL MODE - 13 kAmps
- EMI/RFI NOISE REJECTION (100 kHz to 10 MHz) - 70 dB
- SURGE ENERGY RATING - 480 Joules
- COLOR - Beige
- MAXIMUM WIDTH " - 8
- INPUT CONNECTIONS - NEMA 5-15P
- LIMITED WARRANTY - Lifetime
- MAXIMUM DEPTH " - 6
- LINES PROTECTED - RJ11/RJ45/Coax
- LET THROUGH VOLATGE RATING - < 40
- OPERATING ENVIRNOMENT °F - 32 to 104
- CORD LENGTH FEET - 6
- OPERATING RELATIVE HUMIDITY - 0 - 95 Percent
- REGULATORY APPROVALS - CSA,UL 1283,UL 1363,UL 1449
- UL 1449 TVSS RATING - 330V
- INPUT FREQUENCY - 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (Auto Sensing)
- RECEPTACLE STYLE - NEMA 5-15R
- JOULES / DISCHARGE CURRENT - 1120
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT " - 2
- PEAK CURRENT COMMON MODE - 26 kAmps
APC Network SurgeArrest, 8 outlet
Maximum Protection and Convenience for Computers, Notebooks and Other Electronics. Includes: Cord management straps, User Manual.
- Right Angle Plug - Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- IEEE let-through rating and UL 1449 compliance - The 'Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' (IEEE) Let-Through Voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a Surge Protector to a 6,000 volt spike. The rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment. The lower the number, the better the performance of the Surge Protector is. Underwriter's Laboratory's UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance. UL's best Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) Let-Through Voltage rating is "300V".
- Data-line Protection - Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from back door surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Noise Filtering - Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Phone Line Splitter - Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Plug Activated Safety Shutters - Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Overload Indicator - Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit's capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Adjustable Cable Management - Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Cord management - To help organize power cords.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Protection Working Indicator - SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
NOTICE: All product prices, availability, and specifications
are subject to verification by their respective retailers.
Copyright © 2018 Dominant Systems Corporation
Last Modified : 1-13-2018