APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 120V
at Global Industrial
- BATTERY TYPE - Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- BRAND - APC®
- NOMINAL OUTPUT VOLTAGE - 120V
- INPUT FREQUENCY - 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- TYPICAL RECHARGE TIME - 3 hour(s)
- CREST FACTOR - 3 : 1
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER - SMT2200
- OUTPUT FREQUENCY (SYNC TO MAINS) - 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal,57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- INPUT CONNECTIONS - NEMA 5-20P
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS - (8) NEMA 5-15R, (2) NEMA 5-20R
- EFFICIENCY AT FULL LOAD - 95 Percent
- OUTPUT POWER CAPACITY - 1980 Watts / 2200 VA
- WAVEFORM TYPE - Sine wave
- MAX. CONFIGURABLE POWER - 1980 Watts / 2200 VA
- CORD LENGTH FEET - 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- NOMINAL INPUT VOLTAGE - 120V
APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 120V
APC Smart-UPS, 1980 Watts / 2200 VA,Input 120V / Output 120V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, USB, SmartSlot. Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- InfraStruXure Central compatible - Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure® Central.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group - Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
NOTICE: All product prices, availability, and specifications
are subject to verification by their respective retailers.
Copyright © 2018 Dominant Systems Corporation
Last Modified : 3-20-2018